Welcome to a brand new 2020-2021 school year.
ALL STUDENTS have the potential to succeed.
You have the opportunity to earn college credit for Accounting I and Business Information Management (BIM) Ithrough the Out Reach program at Southwest Texas Junior College in Uvalde.
Business Management and Money Matters are taught as Dual Credit Classes through Southwest Texas Junior College.
TUTORIALS are available on a daily basis.
Monday-Tuesday-Thursday-Friday: 7:45 a.m. and by appointment
On my Student Resource page I have provided a list of programs used during class as time permits. This may not be a complete list due to my personal mission to find new and interesting ways to keep students engaged and learning.
Please follow these links for my CCHS eportfolio which includes links to the following class work:
Business Plans for Business Management class
- 2nd Period BIM-Dr. Cadena (2020-2021)-Second Period
- 3rd Business Management-Dr. Cadena
- 5th Period BIM-Dr. Cadena (2020-2021)-Fifth
- 6th Period Accounting-Dr. Cadena (2020-2021)-Sixth Period
- 7th Period BIM-Dr. Cadena (2020-2021)-Seventh Period
- 8th Period BIM-Dr. Cadena (2020-2021)-Eight Period
- BIM-Dr. Cadena (2020-2021) 8:30 a.m. class-Dr. Cadena's BIM Class